Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (Popped!) - Songs for 10 Must Reads

Wouldn't it be awesome if I could get my blog-stuff together enough to do a regular weekly theme thing? Oh, yeah. That would be awesome. Unlikely, but awesome... especially because I rarely like all the prompts on any of those things.

The Broke and the Bookish Top Ten Tuesday is a popular one that I have thought about jumping on board with. First, who can't relate to the blog name, amIRight? But also, all of the prompts are bookish, which I like better than random things about my grocery list or whatever. So... I'm going to give this week's a try... even though it's hard as hell. Here's the original prompt with the original embedded links.



"February 16: This week is all about music & books. We previously did books we'd give theme songs to so feel free to do that! Or 10 songs I wish that were books (check out my love songs I wish were books for an example of what I mean) -- Thanks to the couple people who suggested making this one an official topic. I don't know why I hadn't...I think I thought my post WAS for TTT in my head when I thought back to it."

See what I mean!? Hard as hell, right!? I think I'm going to pick my most recent Must Reads and think of a song that goes along with that book... I predict that I crash and burn with this attempt. Ten things is A LOT of things, people! But I'll do what I can and try again next time... which is basically my approach at the gym, too. I solemnly vow to only use songs that I actually know. My guess is that there is none newer than ten years old.



It's not a coincidence that I have reviewed almost all of these. I almost always review books that I think of as Must Reads.
  • Better Nate than Ever - Tim Federle --> On Broadway by The Drifters

Ok, that wasn't so bad!! As you can tell from my song selections: I'm OOOLLLDD!! And so are my musical tastes... 90's music or Bust, y'all!




Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment