Thursday, October 5, 2017

Clear A Shelf 3 - Running Post (Probably)

This is going to be one of those running posts for a challenge. Hopefully, it won’t be like most of the other ones that I have had in which you can see the exact moment I stopped tracking whatever the challenge goal was.

This one is for my current Clear A Shelf Challenge
I haven't decided if I'm going to count the House of Hades, yet, because I started it in September. 

Book
TBR before 10/1?
Owned?
The House of Hades
??

Yes
No
Yes
Yes
George Mister Monday
No 
Yes
Stars Above 
No
No
Mister Monday 
No
No
The Blood of Olympus
Yes
No
An Extraordinary Union
Yes
No
The Underground Railroad
Yes
No













I did my first related book review post, yesterday. Check that out here:

2 comments:

  1. Yes you're going to count House of Hades because you'll read most of it in October.

    ReplyDelete