Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September Wrap Up or Why I Sucked at Posting This Month

Well. Look at that. It’s time for a September wrap up post. Also known as the only possibly - book related post of September!
It’s been a bit of a busy month. This post is just to share about what I’ve been doing to justify to myself why I’ve barely posted anything this month. My post scheduled for tomorrow will be what I’ve been reading.
Note: this picture of a cicada shell has nothing to do with anything. I just needed a picture for before the page break and this one is cool. Still figuring out how to use this damn Canon.

I drove to Florida! Actually, the plan was simply to drive to Georgia to see my mom, brother and sister. But Hubbo wanted to see the beach, so we hiked the extra 3.5 hours down to Panama City Beach. And we went to the Aquarium in Atlanta.

 

 

Fringe Festival! Rochester has one of the 3 largest Fringe festivals. I was in two original plays: one written for 24 Hour Plays through Writer's and Books and one written about the Fox Sisters. I also volunteered both weekends, once during the Silent Disco which was basically amazing! 



I’m stage- managing Frog and Toad, which went into tech week on Sunday. We've been doing 2-4 rehearsals a week, which seems nuts for a show that only runs an hour, but there's a lot of choreo and singing and props and aaahhhh!! We open in 3 days and run almost through October, every damn weekend! It is super cute and if you are in the area, you should bring a child - actual or figurative. 
 


********Related Posts********
   

No comments:

Post a Comment