Monday, June 6, 2016

May 2016 - Recap Post


How many days past the beginning of the month is a “last month’s wrap up post” considered late?

Total Books Read: 22 (More than usual because of the reading challenges)

Total Blog Posts: 16

Total Book Reviews: 10, including mini-reviews
 
Discussion Posts: 1 (linked as fave post of the month above)

Blog Goals Accomplished:
Book Challenges:



Twitter Chats:
I think I participated in at least two through the whole chate. I jumped into and out of at least four

Top Ten Tuesdays:
My goal is to do at least one of these per month. For May, I did two!! Yay, me! I am the bomb. Are kids still using that word? Bomb?


http://bookedupandbossy.blogspot.com/search/label/Top%20Ten%20Tuesday

Currently Reading:

  • Inkheart is a reread and I Love it so much it's like my little wittle baby.
  • The Light Between Oceans is for my virtual book club discussion. I haven't actually started it, yet. 
  • The Blood Between Us is because Zac Brewer is a story beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment