Friday, June 17, 2016

Fake Book Review: The Madwoman Upstairs by Catherine Lowell

Firstly, let me just say that I love this cover. I'm basically a big sucker for the orange and teal combination right now. Like, ridiculous. But I also love feathers... basically, the only reason I lifted this off the bookshelf was for the cover. I have to tell you, the whole judging a book by it's cover thing has never gone badly for me. Well, not that I can remember. 


---Three Weeks Later ----
Ok... I had planned to review this book and set up the post and everything and then I forgot! Now, I don't think I can really remember what were obviously deep thoughts about the book while I was reading it... but I still want to post this because I love this picture of it...

Here's what I said on Goodreads, tho: I loved the writing in this book. The story managed to be both boring and interesting at the same time. It's likely better for fans of the Bronte sisters, which I am decidedly not.

Here's some links to books I actually did review. You might notice a picture theme:

No comments:

Post a Comment