Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Book Goals 2015 Part II

Where the hell is 2015 running off to!? I took on a couple of extra things at work which I think is totally damaging my JOY DE VEE.

I've been thinking about my reading goals for the rest of the year. I completed my Goodreads challenge goal of 1 book per week. I haven't changed the initial number like I did last year. Honestly, I think that sometimes I focus too much on the number. So I've decided there are a couple of non-book-number specific goals. For example:

I'm still working on the Book Riot 2015 Read Harder Challenge. I've basically just been hoping that the books I read will magically fit into the categories. It's worked for 16 categories so far. Of course, this is also that strategy that has lead me to be 2 books short for each of the last 14 books in 4 months challenges that I've done. But I'm nothing if not a person who likes to repeat the same mistakes over and over and over and over... 

I also want to:

  1. Re-read the Harry Potter series
  2. Read at least the first Outlander book
  3. Read all the books from the Book Riot YA Quarterly Boxes that I get (I've read 0 of 5, so far.)
  4. Considering a "read the whole shelf challenge" with a bedside bookshelf of mine


No comments:

Post a Comment