Monday, January 8, 2018

Bout of Books 21 - Running Post

Bout of Books is hosted here.

This is my 3rd or 4th bout. Typically, I update strong at first and then fall down the rabiit hole by Wednesday, so here's hoping I stay up on the challenge all week! Whoot!! I will mostly be updating on twitter. Check me out over there!

Monday 1/8: Introduce yourself #insixwords
Bookish. Bossy. Bitchy. but probably right. :) #insixwords #boutofbooks

Tuesday 1/9: Share your 2018 reading goal(s)

#GoodreadsGoal: about 100
At least one more #BoutOfBooks

Wednesday 1/10: Book spine rainbow


This is where it all fell apart... ::sigh::

Thursday 1/11
ALL THE FAVORITES!

Friday 1/12
Newspaper headlines

Saturday 1/13
Book spine poetry

Sunday 1/14
Leave a book review


Twitter Chats
Monday: 9pm EST
Saturday: 11am EST

No comments:

Post a Comment