Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Dewey's April 2017 - Sign Up Post

Okey Dokey,
I signed up for Deweys Readathon for this Satruday. I have lots of other things scheduled but I’ll shove some books in- between. I'm thinking I might get about 12-14 hours in. I've got two shows that I am in on Saturday and one show that I am doing the merchandise table for. It's 42nd Street, so I actually want to watch it. There goes 3.5 hours down the non- reading drain right there! On Sunday I have book club and then the final public for for Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. So, I can't really be up for the whole 24 hours.


Audiobooks are a busy-readathon-day must, y’all! I'll have one running through all commutes and set up, etc.

Readthon TBR:
This is a loosely goosely list because I might ditch this plan and read a bunch of other stuff. But, I hope to read at least four books so my list includes a couple of with are nibbles of novels, as Becky calls them [link].
  • Radio Silence by Alyssa Coles: for Read Harder
  • Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris: For book club
  • The House of Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros: It’s been on my TBR for a while and I own it.
  • The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (audiobook)
  • Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk (audiobook)


Currently Reading:
Before Saturday I plan to finish my two currently in progress books.  If all things go well, I will end April right at my goal of having read 10 books per month. 


1 comment:

  1. It's my first time doing it and I'm excited. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete