Thursday, November 24, 2016

Book Tag: Mulan

I WAS FINALLY ACTUALLY TAGGED IN A BOOK TAG AND ALMOST FORGOT!! This is the tragedy of my life, y’all. It’s only 6 prompts so even I can do that… probably. Here’s the original book tag post from Kirsty and the Cat Read

The Rules:
·         Mention the creator (Kirsty and the Cat Read)
·         Thank/mention the person who tagged you
·         Match books or characters to the questions below
·         tag as many people as you like

1. Reflection “When will my reflection show who I am inside” – An inaccurate book cover that doesn’t really reflect what the book is about.

This is a super hard one. I scrolled through the covers of all 1104 books on my Goodreads read shelf and I apparently mostly read very transparent books! I’ll go with something that just has words on the cover. Lame, I know.

 2. Mushu – A character with a lot to prove.
The I Hunt Killers main character is out to prove that he isn’t going to become a serial killer just because his dear old dad is one.

3. “I’ll make a man outta you!” – A character who develops the most OR a book with some kick-a** training scenes.

Well, in Kushiel’s Dart, the main character is in training to be an S&M companion because she is a slave born with the gift of high tolerance and "appreciation" for pain. That’s kick-ass training in a while different way, but totally counts!  

4. “A Girl Worth Fighting for” – A ship you will defend till your last breath

Maybe Kelsea and her personal guard… whose name I can’t remember from The Queen of the Tearling series. And, the characters from And The Trees Crept In. Their love was timeless, y’all.

5. Huns – A book/character that gives you the creeps

The characters that creep me out are usually those high- powered entitled assholes that seem too smooth and smarmy, The Tom Riddle character, all charm and good hair. Like the dude who got what was coming to him in The Female of the Species. Or Cam from the Unwind series, though he also changes a lot and becomes not too bad a dude. Top series by the way!

6. Mulan – Your favorite bada** female protagonist 


I won’t say how long it took me to realize that this says “badass.” LMAO! Man, I could do a whole post just on chicks who kick as. I’ll just drop a link to a post about that. [Here] Plus the usual: Kestrel, Celaena, but also The Lady from The Enchanted who waded through shit to find justice. 

TAGS:
I'm going to tag the last 5 people to leave a comment on my blog, but no pressure ladies! I know this ain't everybody's bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment