Monday, July 18, 2016

Make Me Read - Recap Post


http://www.teaandtitles.com/make-me-read-it-read-a-thon-2016-edition/ 
Make me read was a week- long readathon where you ask people to vote on in what order you should read a selection of books. Here’s my sign- up post. I listed 10 books with an intention of reading 4-6 because I average about 3 books in a week, usually.


Here's how the vote went.


I had a post dedicated to ongoing updates. 

I discovered that I Crawl Through It by A.S. King was available on Overdrive, so I read it out of order and basically skipped the 6th book that was picked. I really think I would have finished that one, too, but I got kind of hung up with Book 5: The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever. It was a cute book but I just wasn't in the mood for it. 

My second audiobook for the week was Blue Lily Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. It was a reread on my way to the fourth book which is on hold at the library. Love this series, but the 369 pages I read didn't really count for Make Me Read. Head over to Intellectual Recreation to read their series salute.

http://www.intellectualrecreation.com/2016/05/series-salute-raven-cycle-by-maggie.html

The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson was my top read for the week and the review is scheduled to post on Tuesday. Bring the tissues if you decide to read it.
 
FINAL RESULTS
Total Pages: 2102 in total for the week; 1733 Make Me Read pages
Total Books: 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment