Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bout of Books Update, Midweek!

This week is all about binge reading all the books to complete my RocTBF2016 Challenge. I’ve joined the bout of books readathon for the first time mostly to support the goal. It’s super fun. The other people participating are nice and run some great blogs. Follow the hashtag #boutofbooks on twitter if you don’t believe me. I'm sure you can follow it on other platforms, but I'll leave that all up to you to figure out!

Since Monday I've:
  • 972 actual pages 
  • Listened to about 8.5 hours of audiobook
  • Finished 4 books (completing one that was already started before the challenge started).
  • Participated in 1 twitter chat (monday)
  • Been tweeting encouragement to other #boutofbooks tweeps
Currently reading:
  
Up Next:

Bout of Books Challenge
May 11: Bout of Books Challenge today is “Five Favorites”
So… My Five Blog Posts (Don't judge me for being overly self- focused! I needed something quick!! Plus, it is *my* blog!)













No comments:

Post a Comment