Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ahhh... here we are again.

I wonder how many times I’m going to come back to this blog. It's like so many other things: knitting, scrap booking, cross stitching. All great and wonderful pastimes that are made for people who need ways to pass their time. Apparently, I'm only sporadically one of those people. Like today.

This time, though, I'm a little surprised. I could have sworn that I wrote something here a few months ago. But the date stamp tells me that was over a year and a half ago. Either there is truth to the old "time flies" thing, or senility has started a bit early. I'm not ready to hang my hat on either option just yet.

Maybe I will be more active here, now that I have a job that requires fewer hours... at least on paper. I will also have a higher number of people to piss me off as I start teaching next week. Getting pissed off is a sure fire way to get into the writing mood. So... until next year... I mean... next time.

Update: April 16, 2015

Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment