Monday, October 31, 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016! How the Hell...

Last November was my first time participating in NaBloPoMo. I think I did pretty good, only missing one day of posting for the whole month (if you don't count the other days I missed, but did "make up" posts are). It really made me think of other things to post about, instead of only really posting book reviews.Here are some of my favorites:


I've decided to challenge myself again. Here are the two bitmoji I think will represent the month, in this order.
 

Here is a list of possible prompts I might use to fill in for posts when I don’t know what else to write about. I found it several months ago and intended to do the 52 week challenge in earnest but never actually joined up. Here’s the original source post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment